One of Doyon Anvil’s strengths is providing engineering and procurement services to petroleum refineries. We have engineered projects for every refinery in the Pacific Northwest and in other US and Canadian locations, including Alaska, California, Utah, Wyoming, and British Columbia.
Much of our refinery work is focused on refinery or unit revamps. Therefore, in the Downstream sector, revamp and turnaround-driven projects are a primary focus. We have lots of experience integrating new equipment into existing facilities.
Our expertise also includes:
- Early Phase Work, including scope development
- Senior Process Engineering staff that can provide solutions
- Multi-discipline senior staff to provide fit-for-purpose input
- Constructability Planning and sequencing
- Turnaround-driven projects – 75% of our work is associated with turnarounds
- Turnaround planning and support
- Grassroots installations
The following featured projects are samples of our Downstream project experience.