Doyon Anvil is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and an Alaska Native-Owned Corporation. We are a joint venture between Doyon, Limited and Anvil Corporation located in Anchorage, Alaska. We provide Alaska-based multi-discipline engineering and design, procurement, and consulting services and a knowledge of Alaska client’s needs.
We have provided engineering-design and procurement services to oil and gas customers in Alaska since 1984, when our Alaska office was opened. We understand the additional and often unique safety concerns for designing and executing work in Alaska. Since our first project on the North Slope, we have had a company and personal commitment to safety both in our designs and work practices. We continually stress our objective that no one gets hurt – EVER.
Doyon Anvil adopted and follows Anvil Corporation’s policies and practices, including Safety, Ethics, and Quality Management systems.
We are One Anvil – With full-service branches in Alaska, California, Colorado, Montana, and Washington, we promote a “One Anvil” concept in all offices. “One Anvil” ensures we seamlessly execute projects and programs across offices, providing consistent, documented quality services regardless of office location.
- We foster a “client first” philosophy – and apply it to every client, regardless of project size.
- We efficiently respond to client needs with experienced resources.
- We are focused on our client’s best interest.
- We are dedicated.
- We know that our success depends upon client success.
Long-Term Client Relationships
- We focus on building relationships – with mutual trust and commitment.
- We are not interested in short-term gains at the expense of long-term associations.
- We recognize that every project is important to us.
- We excel on complex and challenging projects.
- We remain current and aware of industry-wide technology innovations and techniques.
- We clearly define project objectives and then organize and plan the project.
- We deliver on time, on budget projects that are cost effective and constructable.
Doyon Anvil’s greatest asset is our people. We have a team of exceptionally talented people with a vested interest in every project’s success. All of our employees are motivated to meet project objectives and provide quality performance on every project.
- We’re client focused; we identify client needs and requirements and do our best to meet – and exceed expectations.
- We’re unusually deep in technical expertise.
- We’re committed – low turnover.
- We share common values.
- We continually explore new and better ways to help clients meet their business objectives.
- We promote innovative ideas and technologies, and apply them judiciously.